Last Updated: 29 March 2021
WHO WE ARE AND OUR APPROACH TO PRIVACY
- SIA Aerodium Technologies ("Aerodium", "we", "our", or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- We design, manufacture, install, and operate vertical wind tunnels for different functions all over the world.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What data do we process and what sources do such data come from?
We process personal data that we collect about you in connection with the use of Aerodium Website or our business relationship, such as your initiation of contact with us.
Relevant personal data generally include, for example, personal details (name, phone number, country of residence and other contact information (e.g. email address). In addition, depending on your relationship with you, additional personal data may be processed.
We use this information to communicate with you about our products and services and to respond to any queries you have. The lawful basis for processing this personal information is that processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, namely communicating with prospective customers and others about our products and services.
Access to the Website
In general, you can access the Aerodium Website without providing personal data. Each time you access the website, your Internet browser automatically transmits certain information, which we store in so-called “log files”.
In particular, the following information are transmitted automatically:
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the terminal from which the online service is accessed;
- Internet address of the website from which the online service was accessed (the so-called "source URL" or "referrer URL");
- Name of the service provider used to access the online offer;
- Name of the files or information retrieved;
- Date and time as well as duration of the retrieval;
- Transferred data volume;
- Operating system and information about the Internet browser used, including installed add-ons (e.g., Flash Player);
- http status code (for example, "request succeeded" or "requested file not found").
In the log files, the above data is stored without your complete IP address, so that it is not possible to trace back to your IP address.
Data provided by you
The use of certain services requires disclosure of personal data (e.g., Contact form). We process your personal data if you contact us via the Aerodium Website. We process the data that you provide when using the following functionalities:
Contact Form: You can contact our sales department using the contact form. For handling your request, we process the data provided by you on the form and your disclosed contact data.
Newsletter Registration: Aerodium Website also offers the possibility to subscribe to a newsletter, to receive updates about company news such as new product launches or participation in upcoming trade shows and other events. We process the data provided by you in connection with the newsletter registration (email address) for the purpose of sending you the newsletter in accordance with the scope of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR). You can withdraw your consent with prospective effect at any time without stating reasons, either by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in each newsletter or by contacting our customer service department. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your personal data will be deleted, unless we process your data on another legal basis or retention obligations have to be met. The newsletter is dispatched by a processor.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store the personal information we collect for our own purposes for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
As required in accordance with how we use your personal information, we may share your personal information with the following:
- Service providers and advisors. We may share your personal information with third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include providing mailing, web hosting, customer relationship management, legal, or analytic services.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. We may share your personal information with third parties as required by law.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As the data subject, you are generally entitled to the following data protection rights:
- Access: You have the right of access to your personal data stored by Aerodium, be provided with information about to what extent your personal data will be processed or shared and to receive a copy of your stored personal data.
- Rectification: You have the right to obtain from Aerodium without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Erasure: You have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data stored by Aerodium without undue delay, when the legal requirements are met.
This is particularly the case if
- your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- the legal basis for processing was your consent, and you have withdraw your consent;
- you have objected to processing your data which was based on the legal basis of legitimate interests due to personal reasons, and we cannot prove that there are overriding legitimate grounds for such processing;
- your personal data were processed unlawfully; or
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with legal requirements.
- Restriction of Processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing (i.e., the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting its processing in the future).
- Right to Object: If we process your personal data on grounds of legitimate interests or in the public interest, then you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. In addition, you have an unrestricted right to object if we process your data for our direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, then you can withdraw such consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal applies prospectively only. Processing that occurred before the withdrawal of consent is unaffected.
- Complaint: Furthermore, you have a right to file a complaint with a data protection authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful. The right to file a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.