To strengthen AERODIUM team, we are looking for a technical work manager!
- To organize, to manage and to supervise the assembly of metal structures, fiberglass and glass constructions in construction sites outside Latvia;
- To organize work planning;
- Manage subordinates and subcontractors on construction sites;
- Be able to find technical solutions on site;
- Ensure timeliness of work;
- Ensure quality of work;
- Communicate with customers, builders and project managers;
- Organize the procurement of the necessary materials at the construction site;
- Prepare progress reports on the construction site.
- Higher technical education in mechanics, mechatronics or similar engineer specialties;
- Technical English at a good level;
- At least 1 year experience in assembly of metal constructions or in field management;
- Able to deal with non-standard situations;
- Able to work in a team, to lead a team and to answer for the work done by it;
- Able to get into an unusual environment; be able to respect other customs;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to find solutions and make decisions in stressful situations;
- Experience with Autocad, Inventor for computer programs.
- Work in a company that fills people’s eternal dream of flying;
- Work in a unique industry with world-class technologies created in Latvia;
- Gain experience working with different world cultures;
- Participate in the creation of unique projects throughout the world;
- A friendly, united, professional collective and creative working environment;
- Competitive salary and motivation.
Please send Your CV and motivation letter to the email address email@example.com, till 21.08.2017.