TO STRENGTHEN THE AERODIUM TEAM, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR
- To organize, manage, and supervise the assembly of metal structures, fiberglass, and glass constructions in assembly facilities in Latvia and abroad;
- Manage subordinates and subcontractors on site;
- Be able to find technical solutions on site;
- Communicate with customers, builders, and project managers;
- Organize the necessary materials in the assembly area;
- Prepare reports for on-site progress;
- Fire and work safety implementation on site.
- Higher technical education in mechanics, mechatronics or similar engineer specialities;
- Technical written and verbal English at a good level;
- At least 1 year experience in metal constructions assembly;
- Be able to deal with non-standard situations;
- Be able to work in a team and lead a team, take responsibility for all team actions;
- Experience with the Solidwork, Inventor computer programs.
- Work in a company that fills people’s eternal dream of flying;
- Work in a unique industry with world-class technologies created in Latvia;
- Gain experience working with different world cultures;
- Participate in the creation of unique projects throughout the world;
- A friendly, united, professional collective and creative working environment;
- Competitive salary and motivation.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the email address email@example.com, until the 31st of August, 2018.