The primary responsibility of the Franchise Operations Manager is to grow income from AERODIUM Wind Tunnels network through supporting successful B2C business implementation in Europe and US.
The key ability is to setup and successfully run commercial operations for various locations of Aerodium.
The role will report to AERODIUM Board. The role will be part of a larger Franchise support team and will work closely with flight instructors, technical support, design team, photo & video content creator and others.
This role will face main challenge of Entertainment product B2C sales promotion via social networking platforms, tour agencies, outdoor media, strong focus on daily business earnings and cost control.
There will be extensive travel required- often solo. The employee will need to be self-starting and keen to build their knowledge and experience in franchising and flying in wind tunnel.
Milestones of the work are:
- Gathering wind tunnel business specifics from our existing locations
- Running commercial operations of Aerodium Latvia in season 2019 (May-Oct)
- Setting up the commercial operation in Aerodium’s next locations in US, Europe and China
- Creating, supporting and supervising business operations for multiple locations created as partnerships or Aerodium franchise
- Setup and run or supervise commercial operations for various Aerodium owned locations and Aerodium franchised customer locations.
- Being in charge of overall franchise Wind Tunnel network performance optimisation & relationship management
- Work directly with local Business Managers and AERODIUM board for strategic decision making.
- Coordinate site analytics, sales, marketing, and franchise guidelines.
- Share best practice across units to improve financial performance customer experience and franchisee satisfaction
- Organisation of planning & quality control trips and meetings
- Create and update unit-specific briefing documents for both internal and franchisee use
- Maintain records of unit-level performance metrics and data
- Assist in the periodic budget review summarising key insights
- Demonstrated excellence in B2C sales promotion and marketing
- Ability to build relationships quickly (external stakeholder management)
- Taking ownership
- Strong critical thinker and communicator
- Resourceful and quick-to-learn new skills
- Empathie with clients and creatively solve their problems
- Proven ability to reflect critically on performance and process improvement
- Self-starter comfortable making own decisions
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver and conflict manager
- Focused on meeting objectives and delivering results
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Entertainment industry and B2C sales and marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in franchising operations and/or Entertainment, Retail.
- Evidence of creativity in developing plans for increasing sales and motivating team members
- Demonstrated experience in supporting 3rd party businesses to achieve their financial objectives (will be considered as an advantage)
- Willing to be based in Riga but travel up to 50% of the time
- Knowledge of the US entertainment market (will be considered as an advantage)
- Work in a company that fills people’s eternal dream of flying;
- Work in a unique industry with world-class technologies created in Latvia;
- Gain experience working with different world cultures;
- Participate in the creation of unique projects throughout the world;
- A friendly, united, professional collective and creative working environment;
- Competitive salary (EUR 1500 – 3000 neto, depends on experience) and bonuses
Please send Your CV and motivation letter to the email address [email protected], till 15th of March, 2019